Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it possible to buy and sell stocks without a stock broker?

I want to invest in stocks, but I want to do it myself and get into the action of the stock market. I don't want a stockbroker.|||Im a trader that had similar questions to what your asking - the answer is YES - thats what ameritrade, etrade, scott trade etc do for you - allow you to directly control your action.





Apparently you're just learning and thats actually what i do - i help teach people like yourself. Take a look at my group of 13,000 people that i started on myspace 2 years ago for this reason - just started a new one for stocks too.





I will personally help you set up your trading account.





groups.myspace.com/NYMA|||You can buy stocks direct through the company but you have to own a few shares first usually. Set up a stock brokerage acct. buy the stock who sells direct (DRIP) w/ the certificate in your name and go from there.|||of course. just set up an account and go at it|||You can buy it from the company's DPP ( Direct Purchase Program ). But I truly suggest you use a broker because you can give him orders, like day order, GTC (good till canceled), stop orders, market orders, etc. This will help you monitor stocks with less effort and obviously, reduce losses.|||Hi, i suggest a great site with plenty of Issues related to your Investing and everything around it. it also provide clear and accurate answer to many common questions.





http://investing.sitesled.com/





I am sure that you can get your answers in this website.





Good Luck and Best Wishes!|||Yes.|||I have used BuyandHold dot com. The broker is the website, but if you don't want to deal with anybody, it will eliminate a real live broker. There's a small fee too. I don't think you could completely go around a broker unless you were one yourself and able to walk your requests onto the NYSE floor.|||There are ways to purchase stocks in some companies without a broker call DPP. But they most likely would not be the companies that you would want to purchase stocks in. There are not many. You could also buy mutual funds, which do not require a broker. You can buy them directly from the mutual fund companies if they are open ended funds.





All others require a broker. There are many internet brokers that provide the brokerage service at a very reasonable price. In fact Bank of America is now providing the service for free with strings attached of course. There are other advantages to having an on line broker besides that of buying and selling stocks. They also handle all of your book keeping tasks for you. Most people do not realize the value of this service.|||Keep its simple and go with one of the best online! http://www.tdameritrade.com with tdameritrade you can buy and sell stock on any computer. They let you open an account right online and put funds in the account. Then they have a lot of tools to help you find great stocks to invest. To find great stocks you can also go to http://www.thestreet.com. If you need any help feel free to email me and I wouldn't mind helping you over the phone if your seriouse about getting started. Don't worry I'm not trying to sell you anything I'm just in a giving mood this holiday season. Good luck!|||You can buy directly from the company. I own Sara Lee directly. But keep in mind that you still incur fees.





I also have a discount broker for stocks I cannot buy direct. I also use this vehicle to buy Exchange Traded Funds. Scottrade is whom I'm referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment