Friday, September 23, 2011

What kind of stock paper and paper weight is ideal for printing game cards?

What kind of stock paper and paper weight is ideal for printing game cards? And what is the heaviest stock paper weight that I can buy that would be able to go through your average home printer?|||I recently had a printing project that had to be durable.


Here is what worked best for me.


After printing the project on standard card stock, I sprayed it with several coats of acrylic. I then decoupaged the cut out pieces on my project.


If I were making cards that I wanted to last, I would spray both sides, making sure to allow for enough dry time between coats. If these "cards" are to be cut out, I would do a couple of coats before cutting, then a couple after cutting them to size, to seal the edges.|||I'm glad I could help. I hope your project works out.

Report Abuse


|||Hey my mom just sent me to the store the other day to buy her Color Card Stock Paper. I am not sure what she needed it for but one thing I know I had no clue what I needed and the customer service guy was so nice to me. I called my mom and let him speak to her straight. He told us you can even order online.


You can call them up I am sure they will know the answer.


Good Luck!|||it's just called card stock paper and it will go through your printer but you might have to print pages one at a time if your printer has a hard time grabbing the paper|||80 cover/card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment